Our planet Earth is a huge reservoir of untapped energy resources. These assets can be mined out using the instrumental tool and can be made accessible to the common people through trading or by other means. The Bitcoin Code review clearly points out its trading employed for this particular purpose and list out the definitions that are commonly used for the same. This include
- The commission form: This is a general form of fee structure charged by the broker for the efficient execution of future orders.
- A commitment form: This is an open interest shown by an individual or an entity to the concerned Exchange by means of a number of open or outstanding contracts. This is so because the person has not yet confirmed the offsetting sale or purchase and the actual contract delivery of options or ha either exercised it.
- A commercial customer type: This includes the non-industrial but venture consumer of energy or can be defined as the one among the three standard customer classifications for commercial energy other than the residential and industrial ones. Further, the commercial people include those from the service sectors or from the manufacturing sectors with low energy demand.
- Commercial operations involved: This involves the whole process of handing over the control from the loading of the generator to the system dispatcher.
- The load committed: This is the quantity of energy load demanded by a customer and has been already committed or dedicated to selling to that customer for serving his energy purpose. Usually, the committed energy requirement is for the desired time period that may be for the next hour or for the next day.
- The asset future: This can be specified as the future contract kept on a commodity or asset. It is different from the financial futures from the fact that the rate of commodity futures is dependent on the supply and demand as well as the underlying cost tagged to the asset. Therefore, the asset price can be classified either with the contango where the future price is costlier than the spot rate or can be regarded to the backwardation group where the future price is lower than the spot price.
- The Commodity pool operator or the CPO: This operator is generally regarded as the high-end partner of the commodity pools. This organization elects certain advisers to easily handle the daily trading decisions. Moreover, this entity is also responsible for the pool’s structural scheming and administration and is also held with the duty of monitoring those traders who conduct the trading money transactions.