Nowadays the cost of studying has gone up very high. Parents and students need to put in a huge amount for college fees and study material. Many prefer accomplishing their studies using student loans, but sometimes there are many other expenses that are not covered under student loans and needs an additional boost of income. There are many job options that students can consider to add up to their income while pursuing their studies. Here is a list of a few of them.
1) Lab Assistant: Many colleges offer part-time jobs to students as a lab assistant who can help the professors to set up the labs, prepare the assignments, or manage the inventory and other stuff. This may not need students to be working for the whole day but they can finish this work once all the other students are gone home. This way they can earn a little extra income while working on their academics. Helping professors can add up to their educational knowledge too.
2) Library Assistant: Students can also work as library assistants helping the librarians to sort, label or arrange the books. This job is similar to a lab assistant where students can finish up their assigned tasks within a few hours, sometimes even on weekends. The additional benefit of being a library assistant is that the students get an access to a lot of books that they can use to enhance their academic knowledge.
3) Administrative Assistant: Students can work as an Administrative assistant in the college itself or they can work as an assistant to one of the professors. Administrative work can be done after office works that allow the students to continue with their college timings. Administrative work can help students to understand the importance of organizing the work while earning some extra cash.
4) Helping Investment Brokers: Finance students can enhance their knowledge while working for trading brokers. Nowadays many brokers use an automated trading robot like Bitcoin Code, to perform their transactions. Students can assist them to manage these robots while learning new trends every day.
5) Resident Assistant: Many college hostels allow students to stay in the hostels with lower costs in return for some assistance. Hostels need a lot of maintenance works like the internet connectivity or managing the facilities at the hostel and many more. Students can also earn some money helping the hostel authorities by developing simple and easy to maintain applications like the attendance application or check in check out applications to track the activities of the students staying in the hostel.